time you use the Website, the then-current version of this Privacy
Policy will apply. Accordingly, each time you use the Website you should
review any changes since the last time you visited the Website. For
additional information, see the section concerning Updates and Changes
I. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
II. INFORMATION COLLECTION
USA Nu Life is the sole owner of the Website, including Replicated Websites. We collect information from Independent Distributors (“Distributors”), customers and visitors to the websites at different points on the websites.
A. Traffic Data
Like most website operators, USA Nu Life automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of devices accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
C. Personal Information
Through your use of or visits to our websites, you may be required or requested to provide personally identifiable information (hereafter “Personal Information”) to us. Personal Information is any piece of information which can potentially be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person. Such information includes, without limitation: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) “Demographic Data” (such as your age, gender, profession, education level, relationship status, religious affiliation, country, state, city and likes and dislikes,); and (3) “Financial Data” (such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date). In each case, you will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. USA Nu Life may supplement the Personal Information you provide with additional personal information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to USA Nu Life. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the features and services available on the Website or from purchasing any of our products.
D. Distributor and Customer Registration
In order to become a Distributor, an applicant must provide Personal Information to us. We also may require an applicant’s Social Security Number or Federal Tax ID Number so that we may prepare and file necessary non-employee compensation forms for the IRS. Certain customers may be required to register in order to purchase products directly from us (“Registered Customers”). Registered Customers will be required to provide Personal Information. We use this information to maintain contact with Distributors and Registered Customers, and to process Distributor and Registered Customer orders.
E. Product or Service Purchases
When a customer, Registered Customer, or Distributor purchases products or services from us through any of our websites, the purchaser must provide us with Personal Information. This information is used for billing and payment purposes and to fill orders.
F. Information that you make Public
The Website may contains features (e.g. public profiles, forums, and message boards) that permit you to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute content, information or other material, including some of your Personal Information. Any information that you choose to disclose by means of such features becomes public information over which USA Nu Life is unable to exercise control. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information by means of such features, and you agree to assume all responsibility for doing so.
III. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
A. Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies
USA Nu Life analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help USA Nu Life better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, USA Nu Life is able to better design the Website to improve your experience, and to serve you more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, USA Nu Life may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. USA Nu Life does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
B. Personal Information
C. Disclosure Practices
Disclosure in Connection with Services. USA Nu Life discloses Personal
Information to those who help it provide Services, including those who
perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as
hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
• By Law or to Protect Rights. USA Nu Life discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when USA Nu Life believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of USA Nu Life, third parties or the public at large.
• Legally Required Law Enforcement, Judicial and Administrative Agency Disclosures. USA Nu Life will provide confidential and personally identifiable information as necessary to comply with judicial and administrative orders, subpoenas, Civil or Criminal Investigative Demands, Administrative and Regulatory Demands and other legal obligations. In order for USA Nu Life to conduct business in certain jurisdictions, USA Nu Life must disclose certain personally identifiable and confidential information to regulatory authorities in such jurisdictions. Such information may include, but is not limited to, income information and personally identifiable information.
• Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, USA Nu Life may, as permitted by law, report your Personal Information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
• Invite a Friend. When you invite family or friends to join the USA Nu Life network or to attend a USA Nu Life home party, USA Nu Life will send an email on your behalf to the indicated recipient. Your name and email address will appear in the “From” line of such email.
• Lead Assignment and Distributor Locator Features. USA Nu Life occasionally will assign prospective sales and new Distributor leads to Distributors. In these cases, we will provide the lead with the appropriate Distributor’s name and contact information and/or provide a distributor with the prospective lead’s name and contact information. In addition, USA Nu Life has a Distributor Locator feature on its website. Pursuant to this feature, a prospective customer or new Distributor can locate a nearby USA Nu Life Distributor. In order to make the Distributor Locator feature and the lead assignments effective, the company will provide the prospective customer or new Distributor with the Distributor’s name and contact information, which may include his/her telephone number, address, and/or email address.
• To help Distributors in USA Nu Life’s network marketing program manage their independent businesses, we provide your USA Nu Life sponsor and other upline USA Nu Life Distributors with your name, USA Nu Life rank, address, telephone number, and email address as well as data relating to your sales and recruitment activity through the Back-Office to the Website.
IV. COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
A. Special Offers and Updates
By enrolling as a Distributor, registering as Registered Customer, or making a purchase or other inquiry through the Website, you consent to receive periodic email and other communications from us and from USA Nu Life Distributors. For example, USA Nu Life sends all new Distributors and Registered Customers a welcoming email to verify password, username, and acceptance of the Distributor Agreement or Customer Agreement. All Distributors and Registered Customers will occasionally receive information on products, services, special deals, and a newsletter. Customers who have not registered with USA Nu Life and who grant permission will also receive occasional information on products, services, special deals, and the like.
B. Service Announcements
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send Distributors and/or customers an email. Generally, Distributors may not opt-out of these communications, though they can deactivate their account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
C. Distributor and Customer Service
USA Nu Life communicates with Distributors and Registered Customers via email, regular mail and telephone on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their USA Nu Life business. USA Nu Life communicates with other customers with respect to products or services purchased by such customers from USA Nu Life. Such communications may be by email, regular mail or telephone.
USA Nu Life’s websites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that USA Nu Life is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by USA Nu Life websites.
USA Nu Life has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of your Personal Information.
C. Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit, banking, other financial information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from your account.
D. Promotional Activities
F. Making Changes to Your Personal Information
Distributors and Registered Customers may update their personal information as necessary by logging into their USA Nu Life online Back Offices, which allows them to access and edit their registration account information. In addition, Distributors and Registered Customers may contact us at admin@USAnuLife.com to update their profiles.
H. Effective Date